The broad objectives of the Summit are:
- Creating a world-class helicopter manufacturing ecosystem in India
- Providing a common platform for all industry stakeholders, and policymakers to discuss the growth story of the Indian Helicopter industry (India@75), the issues, challenges, and brainstorming solutions for the way ahead.
- Promote tourism in the Himalayan states by providing uninterrupted helicopter services to the tourist hotspots
- Encourage Helicopter-based emergency medical services (HEMS) in India.
- Enhancing the role of Helicopters in supporting other industries
Shri Jyotiraditya M. Scindia, Hon’ble Minister for Ministry of Civil Aviation and Ministry of Steel, Government of India and Shri Manoj Sinha, Hon’ble (Lieutenant Governor), Government of Jammu & Kashmir have given their consent to be a part of this summit.
For more information, click here